GeoSniper filters all traffic from the client to your web-server based on locations that you select. You can even block locations all the way down to the state and city level! It is a fact that most hack attempts come from certain areas and countries. Stop them before they start and protect your site with GeoSniper!
How does it work? In terms of its implementation model and technical approach, GeoSniper is unique and has no competitors. Utilizing the Tometa WhereIs web service for updates, GeoSniper keeps a constant and updated database of every IP on the internet and the location for that IP. So for example, if you block China from accessing your server, the entire country will not be able to access it ever! GeoSniper for IIS is an ISAPI Plug-In that validates each Web connection. As a result, all the HTTP and browser-based FTP requests handled by IIS are monitored, reported, and controlled by GeoSniper, using Pass-Through technology to track incoming Internet activity. GeoSniper leaves Microsoft IIS Server customers with an optimized investment.
Award winning GeoSniper is used by Fortune 500 companies, personal users, governments and small businesses worldwide!
Highlighted Features in GeoSniper
• Blocks incoming web traffic from certain locations like countries, states, even cities!
• Continuously monitors incoming IPs even for high volume sites
• Automatically updates IP information using the Tometa WhereIs service
• Optimizes bandwidth
• Increases sales and productivity
• Self updating
• Stops hackers in their tracks!
• Fully integrated add in with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
• Up and running in 5 minutes and 5 steps
• Filtering is lightning fast
• Discover the power of GeoSniping for your business!